100wc week #10

Spy Mom

  "Yes," I said, "Finally finished making your bracelet."
"It looks really really good!" My friend complimented, "Thanks!"
"No problem," I said starting to clean up all the beads on the floor, "I love making bracelets!"
"That's great, but where will we hide it all? There are beads everywhere!" 
"Uh..." I stumbled, "Just under my bed. Lets go downstairs and watch TV." We started walking down the hall when I met my mother.
"So," She started in a mean voice, "I saw you two making bracelets. How many times do I need to tell you? Not at bedtime!"
"Sorry mom, but how did you see us making bracelets? You were in your bedroom!" And she never answered

Comments

  1. Well done, you have consistently shown your understanding of how to use quotation marks and proper punctuation. A challenge for you now is to have that wow factor in your stories; something that has meaning, makes you think, a story that is memorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 19

100wc week 21

100wc week #7