100wc week #8

                                  Trick-or-Treat                                     
It was Halloween night. I was about to go trick-or-treating with my dad, when I heard a loud explosion. "What was that?" My dad stuttered.
"I don't know..." I tip-toed over to the window and opened the blinds. "Huh I don't see anything," I said, "I think it's safe to go out." As soon as the door opened, a huge flame started swimming towards me. My vision went blurry. Everything was in black and white. We slammed the door and we were safe. Our whole family celebrated. "Maybe we should trick-or-treat tomorrow 

                                 the end!

Comments

  1. I can tell you have taken time to follow the rule we learned about quotation marks and dialogue. However, you did forget to finish your last sentence with proper punctuation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 19

100wc week 21

100wc week #7