100wc week 19

The Paper Airplane 


            I threw my paper airplane and it soared out the window. "No!" I shouted. I raced downstairs and rushed out the door, but It wasn't there. "Where'd it go?" A few moments later it came down the drainpipe. My mom came out.
"Why are you outside? You were grounded," my mom said.
"My plane went out the window," I explained, "And I came to get it!" 
My mom grinned and laughed "Oh, why don't you ever learn?" She let out an evil laugh and went back in. I stood there puzzled...

Comments

  1. Your story starts of really strong but I am confused why your mom would let out an evil laugh just like you are puzzled. I think you mean "You are grounded" not " You were grounded". It is clear you have worked hard on your punctuation especially when someone is speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your story and I love the part about making paper airplanes as this is something we did as children. I'd love to know why you were grounded though and why did your mum leave out an evil laugh. Was she really a witch in disguise?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 21

100wc week #7