100wc week #6

                               the pickle contest 

"Okay," announced the host of the competition, "every year we do an apple hunt under water, but this year I've decided to change the tradition. We will be hunting for pickles!" "Pickles? Why pickles?" I asked, "Because after the hunt, you can eat them. Plus pickles are way better than boring apples! the hunt starts tomorrow get ready!" It was the day of the hunt. "Are you ready hunters? 3...2...1... GO! Everyone dived in. later I heard the horn everyone counted their pickles. I got 5 everyone else got 6. I was disappointed but I was so going to win next year!

Comments

  1. A very creative idea but it is missing the key part in the picture prompt: the legs with rubber boots. You last line wraps up your story well. Well written, keep the creative ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 19

100wc week 21

100wc week #7