100wc week #5

   
                           my most treasured
                             item☺                                                                                                                           My most treasured item lives in a blue room. It is in a tank with lots of decorations. it is spiky and orange. Everyday I take it out of its tank and it crawls onto my shoulder. It is extremely cute. It likes to scratch my neck with its sharp nails, but I don't mind. It is very loving and I love it! it has a long tail covered in stripes. I got it in January and its birthday is on October 22. It moves about 2 feet per day. 

Comments

  1. I am thinking your item is a pet reptile but I may be wrong. A bearded dragon?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 19

100wc week 21

100wc week #7