100 wc week 4

THE MYSTERIOUS
DOG

  It was an ordinary day, it was quiet and peaceful. I sat down and turned on the TV. I turned it to the news. (its my favorite) I saw a picture of a black dog with a white bandana, and the dog as wearing glasses. All of the dogs teeth were broken and it was limping. I turned off the TV to walk to school with my friend. I heard something behind us. I whispered to her, "do you hear that?" "yes..." she stuttered. she turned around and right away she fell. "What happened? Are you okay?! I looked behind me, and there was the dog. Every thing went black...

Comments

  1. What a sad lot for the dog. I think you have some sentences that you don't need that will create a stronger story. For example start of with turning on the news. We will be learning the correct grammar for when someone is speaking but every time someone new speaks you start a new line.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 19

100wc week 21

100wc week #7