100 wc week 3

                     
        🐊THE DEAD CROCODILE🐊

      It's almost the end of the day.I couldn't  wait to get home. My mom called and said there was a crocodile in our pool. She said that it brought in weird purple water. The bell just rang, I got up and rushed out the door. I was running so fast that I didn't see the wet floor sign. i slipped and fell on my ankle. My professor gave out homework, but I HAD to get home. Eventually I got home and saw the crocodile. It was under the water with a twisted arm under a pole. We got it out but it was difficult. we put it on the ground and it lie there... DEAD.

Comments

  1. What an interesting turn of events. I wonder how you can add more powerful language to your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 19

100wc week 21

100wc week #7